Operational Adjustments Due To COVID-19 Public Emergency for Caesars Charters
As of June 1, 2020
- All passengers are required to wear a mask onboard the flight. All passengers are encouraged to bring their own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Our air charter operators’ flight attendants are required to wear a mask during the flight.
- As occupancy for each flight permits, and wherever possible, access to certain seats will be restricted to provide greater spacing between passengers.
- All inflight services have been temporarily adjusted to limit customer and flight attendant interactions.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to passengers as they board the aircraft.
- Air charter operators have implemented enhanced daily cleaning procedures for aircraft interiors with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- All chartered aircraft are equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used in hospitals.
We will continue to communicate any and all updates we receive regarding new procedures and policies the casinos will implement going forward.